HOME CARE AND COMMUNITY-BASED PLANNING & SOLUTIONS
Profitability & Growth
ACOS, health systems, payers and physicians are organizing care delivery around the needs of the patient’s. Their most valuable asset is your organization.
The transformation of the healthcare delivery system is causing home and community-based provides to “rethink” sustainability. Living in a fee-for-service world, complicated by staffing shortages and regulations can be challenging. The plan to move your organizations from fee-for-service into volume-based care takes planning and guidance.
We provide guidance to help navigate organizations through disruption to identify new growth, revenue opportunities, and define strategic alignment for collaborative value-based partnership across the care continuum. We help home health, hospice, palliative care, in-home, private pay, and community-based organizations plan for growth and sustainability.
In a Changing Healthcare Marketplace, Organization Strategy Development Centers on Four Areas
- Where are the most promising areas for new/future growth?
- How can your organization best leverage existing core competencies?
- What are the optimal short, medium and long-term planning options?
- Where are new alternative revenue streams?
As a trusted advisor to over 6,000 organizations, we monitor complex key trends and forces of change to road map healthcare’s future. Our 30 years of advancing forward-thinking solutions drive profitable top-line growth. Our guidance will help your organization to:
- Develop strategies to examine and grow existing business
- Develop strategies for new growth, revenue and market share
- Identify alternative revenue streams
Organizations that Benefit From Growth & Profitability Planning and Solutions
- Home health agencies
- Hospice agencies
- Palliative care organizations
- In-home support services
- Community-based services