INTEGRATED CROSS-CONTINUUM PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT & GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
Accelerating the Results Curve
ACOs, health systems, payers and physicians have great opportunity to work with home and community-based providers to create a care continuum solution. Partnerships with home health, hospice, palliative care and community-based organizations can have a positive impact on financial and clinical goals and places patient care at the core.
It’s an important time to establish mutually beneficial value- and outcome-based relationships between acute care organization, physicians, payers and post-acute providers to improve financial, clinical and quality outcomes across the continuum.
Our Cross-Continuum Partnership Solutions Provide Shared Vision, Performance Improvement, and Growth
- Navigate disruption by understanding your strategy road map and key industry and market trends across the continuum
- Assess current shared value propositions and value-equations between acute and post-acute
- Identify strategies to reduce cost
- Decrease leakage
- Reduce re-hospitalizations, ED visits, and hospital length-of-stay
- Expand home- and community-based services.
- Develop short- term, mid-, and long-term strategy identification
- Increase tangible value
- Align financial, clinical, and operational outcomes
For over 30 years, the Remington Health Strategy Group’s expertise in value planning – quantifying stakeholder values and prioritizing strategies to deliver those values – has helped organizations increase revenues, identify new and existing growth opportunities, and leverage strategic partnerships across the continuum.
Our strategy-based solutions are driven by accurate predictability to navigate organizations through disruption. Forward-thinking solutions identify new growth and revenue opportunities, define strategic alignment for collaborative value-based partnerships, and pursue greater opportunities based on our cross-sector knowledge.
Collaborative growth and strategy development integrates value-based alignment between post-acute, ACOs, health systems, payers, and physicians. The goal is the same: achieving the best patient-centered care and outcomes.
Throughout our many years of advisory, we have identified seven shared value equations between acute and post-acute provider to enable better quality and outcomes for patient-centered care. Our shared values comes from a different way of thinking – from the inside-out (acute to post-acute) and from the outside-in (home and community-based to acute). This knowledge matters. It provides a full picture of a patient’s journey through the care continuum and identifies gaps and opportunities.
Six Shared Values
- Avoidance of service duplication to decrease cost
- Development of joint care pathways and metrics across the continuum
- Financial and quality measures to achieve goals of shared partnerships
- Integrated care management strategies for high-risk and chronic-care patients
- Decreased re-hospitalizations, leakage, and ED visits
- Positioning PAC providers as sub-population managers of high-risk, chronic-care patients